We help your Multi Academy Trust overcome its barriers and achieve digital transformation
At Stone we understand the multi-faceted landscape of MATs and the diverse requirements within them and the schools they encompass.
Like all schools, they face a range of challenges, with insufficient funding and shrinking teacher retention teamed with the pressure of growing pupil numbers and demands to perform. These are made increasingly more complex due to the diversity of needs across the different institutions within each Multi Academy Trust.
Many feel that with these challenges, it can feel almost impossible to find the time, money and energy needed to fundamentally transform how ICT is delivered.
However, it is with digital transformation that many of these difficulties can be overcome and success can be realised.
How we can provide technical services and IT solutions for your academy
We work with industry leading partners such as Microsoft, Google, Toshiba, Lenovo, VMware and Smoothwall so we can assist with IT services and solutions such as:
- Unity– Centralisation of infrastructure designed for Multi Academy Trusts
- Deploying end-user devicesfor staff and students alike
- Softwareand licensing services
- Audio visualsolutions to engage students
- Bring your own device (BYOD) schemes
- Safeguardingand security
- Managed IT and supportservices
- Recycling servicesfor your old technology
…and much more.
How we achieve this
- Over 25 years of experience working with thousands of schools, academies and Multi Academy Trusts;
- A dedicated School education team that guides you to achieve your optimal digital landscape;
- A comprehensive, bespoke and flexible service that works with you, for you.
We listen to you and guide your through the whole project, so you get the most cost-effective result with the greatest outcomes.
You tell us your challenges, and we’ll deliver the solutions.
“Stone was our clear choice for a number of reasons. Firstly, they offered the most cost-effective solution, which is crucial in the current environment. Secondly, the team spent a lot of time with us to make sure they understood our specific needs. When you combine that with their unparalleled understanding of the technology, it was clear that they were the best supplier for the job. At the end of the day, the children attending our schools are the most important part of what we do, and the Stone team get that.”
Mike Ward, IT Director at The Dean Trust