A dedicated primary education team that works with you
Our dedicated Schools Team know how varied a school’s needs can be and understand how the pressure to perform is mounting.
Innovative technology plays a significant role in bringing education to life for children, but also in simplifying the arduous administrative tasks for teachers, so their time can be used for what matters.
Effective use of technology inspires students, engages classrooms and improves levels of performance in schools. However, many face the challenge of trying to integrate such valuable technology into the curriculum, when time and money is limited.
This is where we help you shine.
We work with industry leading partners such as Microsoft, Google, Toshiba, Lenovo, VMware and Smoothwall so we can help you with:
- Software and licensing services
- Server solutions, including Eclipse, our Hybrid flash accelerated host built for Primary Schools
- Engaging AV set-ups and solutions
- Reliable desktop equipment and portable devices from Stone and our leading partners
- Centralisation of your infrastructure
- Safeguarding and compliance
- Recycling of your old IT equipment
…and much more
How we achieve this
- Over 25 years of experience working with over 3000 primary schools and academies;
- Dedicated Primary Education team that works with you;
- A fully personalised end to end service.
We give you a personalised service that focuses on enabling you to achieve your optimum ICT vision.
You deliver the inspiration, let us deliver the solutions.
“I’m incredibly pleased with the decision to choose Stone as our hardware provider. Thanks to them, the children are so much more confident in using technology to assist their learning across the curriculum. Stone have been the key ingredient in our endeavour to inspire a passion for learning – I highly recommend them."
Ruby Hanif, ICT Co-ordinator at Lilycroft Primary